week 4 ON THE JOB

           Jayden Christoson is a computer library aid at Linn Benton Community College. He is interested in  computers and helping people. Christoson  has been at the library since December of 2022.  He saw an online ad that guided him toward LBCC. When asked about his job he said, "I love the environment and helping people out"                     




 

Librarian Mona Farmer doing her duties at the Albany library off 2450 14th st. s.e  in Albany, Oregon. The best things about my job is "My co workers, and every day I learn something new".  She has worked at the library for 30 years.  Mona was interested in anthropology but decided on helping out in the community. She has dedicated a lot of her time for the library and found her to be quite pleasant. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st post

Ma's Dairy Farm

Clubs at LBCC Reflect Interests of Students Beyond the Classroom