My 1st post

 My name is Scott Sutherlin. My interests are playing sports. watching sports, and walking my dog and personally like hanging out with him. he is the coolest dog. What basically brought me to LBCC is wanting to learn something new. I picked Journalism because it was to do with writing and have always liked writing stories. Now this class reakky had me excited and interested. I love yaking oictures and i am finding out that there is more to all this and hoping to come out of this term knowing a how to use a camera properly and take fantastic oictures and just enjoying the whole experience,



This is a pic of my dog Rocky. i was at the coast in Newport and we were waiting for my brother and my mom and my nephew to meet us there. as we were waiting Rocky was getting annoyed because he knew the beach was right there, and was not happy with me for waiting till they got there in next 10 minutes or so. I saw him staring at me like this and i was shocked he kept that face for long enough for me to take. Rocky wanted to go down to the beach now. that is the moral of the story. especially it being a very nice day and temperature at 71 degrees 





This is Rocky. Just chillin in the back of my car on Oct 8 at LBCC

ROCKY ON OCT 08 AT LBCC sitting in the leaves. 

ARROW AT LBCC ON OCT 08 showing the direction of the road. 


This term i hope to learn to use a real camera
I want to learn what it takes to take a good photo. I take photos that are sentimental to me but i want to learn what photos i should be taking. and how to take good photos



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ma's Dairy Farm

Clubs at LBCC Reflect Interests of Students Beyond the Classroom